I Installed and registered the cad software (Autodesk2014) in workgroup manager. I upload a file but I have some problem publishing it.
This is when I click on the visualization.
Why my creo view is disabled?
To automatically generate representation for the pre-converted files (such as DWG)
1. Add following properties to wvs.properties (for Windchill 10.2):
xconfmanager -t "codebase/WEB-INF/conf/wvs.properties" -s "worker..DWG=DUMMY,preconverted=true" -p
2. Clear the Tomcat and Info*engine cache.
- Tomcat cache at <Windchill_Home>\tomcat\instances
- Info*engine cache at <Windchill_Home>\tasks\codebase\com\infoengine\compiledTasks
3. Restart Windchill MethodServer .
Yes, But thats my problem now, Publish is not working after I checked in using WGM. As u can see on my screen shot. I dont know what is wrong.
1. xconfmanager -t "codebase/WEB-INF/conf/wvs.properties" -s "publish.service.verbose=true" -p
2. restart Windchill Method
3. Rebublish same Acad file
4. Show %WT_HOME%/logs/Method*.log
I run the command in windchill shell and restart the server but still publishing is not working
Please see that attached fle for the server log.
In Method log:
>> ERROR Deadlock is detected on the wt.fv.FvMountValidatorLock object in the database.
It Bad for Windchill . This is mean same problems with your Vault system and Database. All your loaded data to WindChill may be lose.
If this post Creo Publishing Issue work in this Windchill server, my solution not help.
You mast fist resolve this error.