cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

CREO 2 and Windchill 9.1 randomly going into offline mode.

WayneBeck
1-Newbie

CREO 2 and Windchill 9.1 randomly going into offline mode.

We moved to CREO 2 three weeks ago now, and I have started to have some users getting bumped to offline mode. During my testing this never happened. Has anyone else seen this issue and have a solution for it? We have found no rhyme or reason as to why people get kicked.

2 REPLIES 2

Hiya Wayne, we're seeing something similar here, although it doesn't last long when they get the warning they select no to switch to offline mode and then the server seems to reconnect.

Have put out a message to three of the groups here to get feedback to their config settings with Creo 2.0 Windchill 9.1 M060 and see what we get

Will post any information

From what I understand, you should be using Creo 2 with Windchill 9.1 m070. PTC will probably ask you to update from 9.1 m060 to m070. Take a look at the screenshot of the compatibility roadmap I've attached. This is from the Creo Data Management Compatibility Roadmap document. Creo 1 and 9.1 m060 are compatible. Creo 2 and 9.1 m070 are compatible. Here's the link to the document if you care to view: http://www.ptc.com/WCMS/files/67180/en/Creo_Data_Management_Compatibility_Roadmap_9_7_2012-1.pdf

Top Tags