cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community email notifications are disrupted. While we are working to resolve, please check on your favorite boards regularly to keep up with your conversations and new topics.

Check-in error

SH_10729006
4-Participant

Check-in error

I am using Windchill PDMLink Release 12.0 and Datecode with CPS 12.0.0.0

Hello.

One specific user item was able to be revised up to version A.27 without any problems until recently.

However, a check-in error occurred a week ago. The first error message was 'CAD part: XXX is not unique', so I informed them by changing the name to a new part in the workspace.

The additional error message that occurred after the name change is '(Item Name): The operation cannot be completed because an association cannot be created with a part to which the user does not have access rights. You must gain access to the part or it will be deleted from the database.'

After searching the technical documentation, I found the item in Actions > Edit Access > Allow Full Control.

Please check if the solution is to just change it to Allow.

In addition, I would appreciate it if you could tell me what caused the sudden occurrence after 26 revisions without problems so far.

Here are the errors that I faced:
'CAD Part: XXX is not unique'
' (Item Name): The operation cannot be completed because an association cannot be created with a part to which the user does not have access. Access to the part must be gained or it must be deleted from the database'

Translated by the Community Moderation using Google Translate
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am using Windchill PDMLink Release 12.0 and Datecode with CPS 12.0.0.0

나래나노텍 / NARAE NANOTECH CORPORATION (276604) / 손현수 / 010-4122-5919 안녕하세요. 사용자의 특정 품목하나가 얼마전까지 문제없이 A.27버전까지 개정이 가능했습니다. 그런데 1주일전부터 체크인 오류가 발생했습니다. 처음 에러문구는 'CAD부품 : XXX가 고유하지 않습니다' 여서 작업공간에서 새부품으로 이름변경으로 알려드렸습니다. 이름변경 후 추가로 발생된 해당 오류 문구로는 ' (품목이름) : 사용자에게 액세스 권한이 없는 부품과의 연관을 작성할 수 없기 떄문에 작업을 완료할 수 없습니다. 부품에 대한 액세스 권한을 얻거나데이터베이스에서 삭제되어야 합니다' 라는 문구입니다. 기술문서를 찾아본 결과 해당 품목의 작업 > 액세스 편집 > 모든 권한 허용 으로 찾았는데 허용으로 바꾸기만 하면 해결되는 방법인지 확인 부탁드립니다. 추가로 지금까지 26번 문제없이 개정을 하다가 갑자기 발생된 원인으로는 무엇이 있는지 알려주시면 감사하겠습니다.

Here are the errors that I faced
'CAD부품 : XXX가 고유하지 않습니다'
' (품목이름) : 사용자에게 액세스 권한이 없는 부품과의 연관을 작성할 수 없기 떄문에 작업을 완료할 수 없습니다. 부품에 대한 액세스 권한을 얻거나데이터베이스에서 삭제되어야 합니다'

2 REPLIES 2

Hi @SH_10729006 

There are many reasons that can explain this behavior.

- Moving the WTPart to context where user does not have access

- Change the ACL rules for a group where the user is member

- Change users membership in a roles or groups in the contexts

- Remove the user from context team or groups that grant the access to the wtpart

and so on.

I know you say nothing that has happened but usually it is the reason. 

PetrH

Additionally - Security labels could cause

Top Tags