cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - New to the community? Learn how to post a question and get help from PTC and industry experts! X

Configuring automated emails

DA_10830716
2-Guest

Configuring automated emails

I am currently facing an issue with recurring automated emails related to matters such as missing licenses and similar notifications. These emails are being sent to teams who do not require this information, resulting in unnecessary communications.

To address this, I would appreciate guidance on how to disable or adjust this feature to ensure that only relevant recipients receive these notifications. Your assistance in providing detailed instructions or steps to resolve this issue would be greatly appreciated.
4 REPLIES 4
BenLoosli
23-Emerald II
(To:DA_10830716)

How many people are in the Site Administrators group?

Around 4, issue being that users that are not admins are receiving these emails. I am trying to find a means to make a config change to only have it be the core site admin group that receives these emails. Not sure if it is in a config file, or a workflow etc. Thank you for the reply.

BenLoosli
23-Emerald II
(To:DA_10830716)

Check any roles assigned in workflows that include the users and admins who are getting the emails.

I checked all workflows and tested, I believe the issue is in a conf file somewhere as the workflows yielded no results. Any insight to where I should further dig?

Announcements

Top Tags