cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

Creating a new library in intralink 10.0 - Help!

aaron.marshall
1-Newbie

Creating a new library in intralink 10.0 - Help!

I am having trouble finding any sort of documentation on how to do this and it is quite frustrating. I am trying to create a new library that will contain standard MS spec hardware. I follow all of the documentation, add myself to every group possible and I still do not see the button the help file calls out to create a new library. Is there any good documentation on how to do something like this from start to finish? I am one of two mechanical engineers so we don't have any sort of support staff or administrators for this kind of stuff.

Thanks,

Aaron

4 REPLIES 4

The user needs to be one of:
- Administrator of the Organization
- In the Library Creators group

Also, the user needs to have an email address with a valid format.

When I view the site it shows my user as an administrator for the group as well as my name under the in the library creators. I also tried logging on with the admin and it still does not work. Any thoughts on what to do now? This is a fresh install, so is it possible that I need to do something else before creating a library?

When I go to add myself to the library creators group, my name pops up in the recently used participants. My name does not show up when searching for a user though. Any thoughts on this?

Thanks for he help guys. I called PTC and they got it working, somehow the user account got messed up and I had to recreate the user.

Tt
Top Tags