cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We are happy to announce the new Windchill Customization board! Learn more.

Current Task in Query Builder

bwilson-2
4-Participant

Current Task in Query Builder

Hi everyone,

I need to be able to be able to query and find out what the currrent workflow task is. For example, I have an ECN in process and its waiting for CRB approval. I need to be able to show in my report that is the current open task. I have been able to query all tasks for a workflow but what I would really like is the ability to only return the task or tasks that are currently active. Anybody have any ideas?

Thanks,

Brian

1 REPLY 1

Hi Brian,

You need to filter according to the workitem's status field. IIRC, the value is "Potential" while the workitem is active.

It becomes "completed" uponthe workitemstermination, then the workitem may disappear after some delay, depending upon the purge policy implemented on the server.

HTH,

Vincent

In Reply to Brian Wilson:

Hi everyone,

I need to be able to be able to query and find out what the currrent workflow task is. For example, I have an ECN in process and its waiting for CRB approval. I need to be able to show in my report that is the current open task. I have been able to query all tasks for a workflow but what I would really like is the ability to only return the task or tasks that are currently active. Anybody have any ideas?

Thanks,

Brian

Top Tags