cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

Currently, Windchill only allows three columns in a workspace to have sort preferences assigned. How can I add a fourth one?

mfortis
2-Guest

Currently, Windchill only allows three columns in a workspace to have sort preferences assigned. How can I add a fourth one?

Currently, Windchill only allows three columns in a workspace to have sort preferences assigned.  In my experience, to use a workspace efficiently with Creo those three sort preferences are assigned to workspace status, out of date status and modified status respectively in order of importance.  Once those three sort options are used it is not possible to view the filename column in an alpha-numeric order, which makes it very difficult to perform general workspace cleaning and choose the appropriate operations during a check-in.  It would be very useful to have a fourth sort preference available to allow the filename column to be sorted with a modicum of intelligence.

0 REPLIES 0
Announcements

Top Tags