cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We are happy to announce the new Windchill Customization board! Learn more.

Custom Scheduled Publish

TomU
23-Emerald IV

Custom Scheduled Publish

Curious if there are any publishing gurus out there? I need to create a custom publish job to republish all latest EPM documents at ‘Released’ state, preferably by subfolder instead of entire context. I don’t begin to know how to create the custom the custom Java classes discussed in the customization guide. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks.

Tom U.

3 REPLIES 3
ChiragSuthar
5-Regular Member
(To:TomU)

Dear Tom,

I have the same challange..

Our Contex contain large number of EPM documents.

Loged ptc Case 12448842.

Regards,

Chirag

BillRyan
15-Moonstone

I have a long list of unrelated cad objects from multiple contexts....would like to publish these more efficiently rather than manually publishing each one individually. There is a way to use command prompt functions which would suffice for this task. I'm not finding the documentation...

Case number - 12507654

LoriSood
22-Sapphire II

Custom schedule jobs definitely require a knowledge of Java customizations within Windchill. There are some examples found in

<Windchill>/logs/prog_examples/wvs/com/ptc/wvs/server/schedule/ScheduledJobQueries.java that may be helpful here. You essentially have to be able to come up with the correct QuerySpec to query for all the objects you want to include in the job.

Top Tags