cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

Duplicate entries in the Change Summery table of a Change Notice

@_1647
11-Garnet

Duplicate entries in the Change Summery table of a Change Notice

Hi Everyone,

We have requirement that if someone select the REWORK voting then we have customised drop-down where we get the option to select resulting items for REWOK and it creates the new REWORK task so what happened when we create the  New REWORK task with same affected and resulting item

That time in Change Summary we get duplicate objects so do we have any way how we can avoid duplication in Change Summary 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Yes that is because of new REWORK task and affected and resulting items which are in ne wtask ,

So, what I did after creating new REWORK task  I removed objects from old task using code only but that approach they don't want because old task and objects should be there for end user reference 

• So I need another approach like how can we create new filter or how we can customise CN summary table builder to get distinct data.
  • We can use filter there because even after creating new task we are not changing name of that task so we can use that as our key to filter data in table

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Hari_Vara
13-Aquamarine
(To:@_1647)

Hi,

Can you provide a data-sanitized screen shot?

Please refer attached snap of CN summary where part *001 with same version added in table for 2 different tasks as an affected and resulting objects.

And we want distinct data in a table.

Hari_Vara
13-Aquamarine
(To:@_1647)

Hi,

Thanks.

What I think is that your CN Template's Change Task is redundant as you have customized for the Rework Scenario.

I think, when Rework scenario is there, you need to delete the Change Task. Please check this Manually.

Basically, you recreate the issue, but during that delete the Change Task.

I think duplicate entries are due to Change Task .

Let us know.

Cheers

Hari

Yes that is because of new REWORK task and affected and resulting items which are in ne wtask ,

So, what I did after creating new REWORK task  I removed objects from old task using code only but that approach they don't want because old task and objects should be there for end user reference 

• So I need another approach like how can we create new filter or how we can customise CN summary table builder to get distinct data.
  • We can use filter there because even after creating new task we are not changing name of that task so we can use that as our key to filter data in table
Announcements

Top Tags