cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We are happy to announce the new Windchill Customization board! Learn more.

Error ORA-39083

PascalDICHELLO
1-Newbie

Error ORA-39083

Hello,

When I do an Import of the database Oracle 11.2.0.3 (Windchill 10.1 M020) when Roehosting, I get this error message :

ORA-39083

CREATE UNIQUE INDEX "WCHILL"."WTDOCUMENT$UNIQUE50" ON "WCHILL"."WTDOCUMENT" ("ID

A3MASTERREFERENCE", "VERSIONIDA2VERSIONINFO", "ITERATIONIDA2ITERATIONINFO", "WCH

ILL"."WIPPK"."GETNORMALIZEDWIPSTATE"("STATECHECKOUTINFO"), "ONEOFFVERSIONIDA2ONE

OFFVERSI") PCTFREE 10 INITRANS 2 MAXTRANS

I execute this command :

impdp xx/xx@target dumpfile=WTSCHEMA.DMP directory=directory SCHEMAS=source_schema logfile=imp.log

Does anyone an idea how to solve this problem ?

Thanks

6 REPLIES 6

I would like to see logfile=imp.log to see it's progress. If it's not proceeding because of the above index then it needs to create that to WCHILL database. If it's already moved on than just need to place the missing index to the target database.

I know that when we are rehosting we have a number of indexes that cannot be created, because the schema name is kept.

Is WCHILL the source or target schema name ?

In our case we are just creating the missing indexes after the rehosting.

the source is : WCHILL. and the traget is : WCHILL the same

How did you create the missing indexes ?

The command to create missing index is already posted by you. You just have to execute it with DBA assistance.

Also, you can find the missing index using the PTC's utility: https://www.ptc.com/appserver/cs/view/solution.jsp?n=cs62804

Hello,

Thanks, I look that

Pascal

Hello,

Here's how to fix it :

execute these commands one after the other

impdp xxx/xxx@target SCHEMAS=%source_scheme% directory=TEST logfile=WTBACKUP_Oracle_imp.log dumpfile=test.DMP EXCLUDE=FUNCTIONAL_INDEX

impdp xxx/xxx@target SCHEMAS=%source_scheme% directory=TEST logfile=WTBACKUP_Oracle_imp_idx.log dumpfile=test.DMP INCLUDE=FUNCTIONAL_INDEX

Pascal

Top Tags