cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

Error after rehosting from single tier to multi tier server.

Vipul
12-Amethyst

Error after rehosting from single tier to multi tier server.

I have completed the rehosting from the Single tier to Multi tier i.e i have one source server with sql, windchill in it and i am rehosting that server to two separate target servers i.e Target Windchill server & Target SQL server.After completing the Rehosting when i start windchill then i am getting the below error, i have attached the error as well as the method server log. Please can you tell me what went wrong.

Thanks in advance.

2022-03-22 11:50:03,494 INFO [main] wt.pom.properties - Connection: datastore=Microsoft SQL Server(13.00.5103) jdbcVersion=4.3 driver=Microsoft JDBC Driver 7.4 for SQL Server(7.4.1.0) driverVersion=7.4
2022-03-22 11:50:10,275 ERROR [main] wt.method.server.startup.services - Failure to start manager wt.audit.StandardAuditService wt.services.ManagerException: Could not initialize Auditing service.
Nested exception is: wt.util.WTException: (wt.federation.PrincipalManager.PrincipalManagerResource/CONFIG_ERROR_INCORRECT_NAMING_PROVIDER) com.infoengine.util.IEException: Info*Engine configuration error - The default Directory Service Provider URL and/or Service Search Base could not be retrieved from Info*Engine properties. Contact your system administrator.
Nested exception is: (wt.federation.PrincipalManager.PrincipalManagerResource/CONFIG_ERROR_INCORRECT_NAMING_PROVIDER) com.infoengine.util.IEException: Info*Engine configuration error - The default Directory Service Provider URL and/or Service Search Base could not be retrieved from Info*Engine properties. Contact your system administrator.
at wt.federation.PrincipalManager.DirContext.getAdapterInfoMaps(DirContext.java:399)
at wt.federation.PrincipalManager.DirContext.initMapsForDefaultAdapters(DirContext.java:334)
at wt.federation.PrincipalManager.DirContext.init(DirContext.java:304)
at wt.federation.PrincipalManager.DirContext.getPrimaryName(DirContext.java:728)
at wt.org.LdapServices.getAllServices(LdapServices.java:343)
at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at java.base/java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:566)
at wt.services.ServiceFactory$ServerInvocationHandler.invoke(ServiceFactory.java:399)
at com.sun.proxy.$Proxy64.getAllServices(Unknown Source)
at wt.org.StandardOrganizationServicesManager.getDirectoryServiceNames(StandardOrganizationServicesManager.java:5877)
at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at wt.services.ServiceFactory$ServerInvocationHandler.invoke(ServiceFactory.java:399)
at com.sun.proxy.$Proxy63.getDirectoryServiceNames(Unknown Source)
at wt.org.GenericDirectoryContextProvider.<init>(GenericDirectoryContextProvider.java:216)
at wt.org.GenericDirectoryContextProvider.<init>(GenericDirectoryContextProvider.java:200)
at wt.org.StandardOrganizationServicesManager.newDirectoryContextProvider(StandardOrganizationServicesManager.java:9062)
at com.sun.proxy.$Proxy63.newDirectoryContextProvider(Unknown Source)
at wt.session.StandardSessionManager.getExchangeContext(StandardSessionManager.java:483)
at wt.session.StandardSessionManager.getUser(StandardSessionManager.java:454)
at wt.session.StandardSessionManager.getAdministrator(StandardSessionManager.java:326)
at wt.session.StandardSessionManager.setAdministrator(StandardSessionManager.java:289)
at com.sun.proxy.$Proxy53.setAdministrator(Unknown Source)
at wt.audit.StandardAuditService.performStartupProcess(StandardAuditService.java:294)
at wt.services.StandardManager.startup(StandardManager.java:459)
at wt.services.ManagerImplementation.startup(ManagerImplementation.java:363)
at wt.services.DefaultStartupHandler.startup(DefaultStartupHandler.java:112)
at wt.services.StandardManagerService.performStartupProcess(StandardManagerService.java:167)
at wt.services.StandardManager.startup(StandardManager.java:459)
at wt.services.StandardServicesHandler.start(StandardServicesHandler.java:44)
at wt.method.MethodServerMain.run(MethodServerMain.java:584)
at wt.method.MethodServerMain.main(MethodServerMain.java:353)

4 REPLIES 4
VladimirN
24-Ruby II
(To:Vipul)

Hi,

Please send your logs to technical support - "Case Logger": https://support.ptc.com/apps/case_logger_viewer/cs/auth/ssl/log 

cgautier
17-Peridot

Hello Vipul,

Did you check the existing knowledge database articles using the CONFIG_ERROR_INCORRECT_NAMING_PROVIDER keyword?

KR,

Charles.

HelesicPetr
21-Topaz II

Hi @Vipul 

I would say follow article CS155114 . 

PetrH

cgautier
17-Peridot

Hello Vipul,

Did you get a chance to review articles?

KR,

Charles.

Top Tags