cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

Error in when starting the Server Manager:ERROR [main] wt.manager.ServerManagerImpl - Failed to create JmxConnectInfo!

ailut
1-Newbie

Error in when starting the Server Manager:ERROR [main] wt.manager.ServerManagerImpl - Failed to create JmxConnectInfo!

Hi all,

I am new to Windchill and also to configuring Windchill to have multiple MS and BGMS.

I've set up a new configuration with 2 MS and  3BGMS.

Right now when i start the Server Manager i get the following error:

2017-03-08 08:53:51,915 INFO  [main] wt.server.manager.startup - Registry created: RegistryImpl[UnicastServerRef2 [liveRef: [endpoint:[ch-s-0008278.ch.abb.com:5002,wt.boot.WTRMIMasterSocketFactory@1e240](local),objID:[0:0:0, 0]]]]

2017-03-08 08:53:51,930 ERROR [main] wt.manager.ServerManagerImpl - Failed to create JmxConnectInfo!

sun.management.AgentConfigurationError

at wt.jmx.core.remote.ConnectorBootstrap.checkPasswordFile(ConnectorBootstrap.java:570)

at wt.jmx.core.remote.ConnectorBootstrap.startRemoteConnectorServer(ConnectorBootstrap.java:374)

at wt.jmx.core.remote.ConnectorBootstrap.initialize(ConnectorBootstrap.java:281)

at wt.jmx.core.remote.ConnectorBootstrapUtil.initRemoteJmxConnectorInternal(ConnectorBootstrapUtil.java:97)

at wt.jmx.core.remote.ConnectorBootstrapUtil.getRemoteJmxUrl(ConnectorBootstrapUtil.java:70)

at wt.jmx.core.remote.ConnectorBootstrapUtil.initRemoteJmxConnector(ConnectorBootstrapUtil.java:51)

at wt.method.jmx.JmxConnectInfoHelper.<clinit>(JmxConnectInfoHelper.java:51)

at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method)

at java.lang.Class.forName(Class.java:191)

at wt.manager.ServerManagerImpl.<clinit>(ServerManagerImpl.java:123)

at wt.manager.ServerManagerMain.startServerManager_internal(ServerManagerMain.java:367)

at wt.manager.ServerManagerMain.run(ServerManagerMain.java:295)

at wt.manager.ServerManagerMain.main(ServerManagerMain.java:225)

Do you have any idea how i can fix this?

Alex

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
BineshKumar1
12-Amethyst
(To:ailut)

Looks like one of the startup commands has incorrect values. Could you let us know the changes you made to the properties to add more MethodServer or may be attach the wt.properties file?

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
BineshKumar1
12-Amethyst
(To:ailut)

Looks like one of the startup commands has incorrect values. Could you let us know the changes you made to the properties to add more MethodServer or may be attach the wt.properties file?

Hi Kumar,

Indeed there was a problem with the Server Manager "wt.manager.cmd.ServerManager.jmx.args" property. The -Dwt.jmx.rmi.minPort and -Dwt.jmx.rmi.maxPort values were not correct. For now I removed this property and will update the .xconf file when there is more data about what the client needs.

Alex

good work bro

it is working for me

Thanks a lot the help.

Top Tags