cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while performing Form Based Authentication on Windchill cluster environment

Highlighted
Moonstone

Error while performing Form Based Authentication on Windchill cluster environment

Hi All,

if anyone could help me out with this scenario it would be of great help.

Currently I am working in a clustered environment with apache load balancer. I have customized windchill logout functionality and I am getting logoff option and session is getting ended when I perform logoff action. I have two slaves and a master where when load balancer switches from slave 1 to slave 2 windchill throws error 'you are not authorized to view this file'. I then shut down slave 2 and worked only with slave 1 everything was working fine. 

I have configured on monolithic servers on both Windows as well as RHEL servers but first time I tried with cluster environment. 

Can anyone let me know what might be the possible error because of which I am getting this abnormal behaviour of Windchill? And also how should I proceed with the form based authentication on Windchill and is it good to configure form based authentication on a clustered environment? 

Vinay S.
CADOpt Technologies Private Limited
Bengaluru.