cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community email notifications are disrupted. While we are working to resolve, please check on your favorite boards regularly to keep up with your conversations and new topics.

how to configure additional method server

vsondge
1-Newbie

how to configure additional method server

How to configure the Additional MS in WC11 F00 in Non UI mode, Currently i am facing issues with the NON UI mode and even in UI mode only one MS is serving the requests. Could you please suggest what property changes needed for this ?

3 REPLIES 3
RandyJones
19-Tanzanite
(To:vsondge)

Vishal Sondge wrote:

How to configure the Additional MS in WC11 F00 in Non UI mode, Currently i am facing issues with the NON UI mode and even in UI mode only one MS is serving the requests. Could you please suggest what property changes needed for this ?

See the following link:

http://support.ptc.com/appserver/wcms/standards/freefull_cskdb.jsp?&im_dbkey=105413&icg_dbkey=900

I am currently running the following for 2 method servers and 1 background method server:

<Property name="wt.manager.monitor.start.MethodServer" overridable="true"

targetFile="codebase/wt.properties"

value="2"/>

<Property name="wt.method.loadbalance.activeContext" overridable="true"

value="5"/>

<Property name="wt.method.loadbalance.maxRedirects" overridable="true"

value="2"/>

<Property name="wt.manager.monitor.services" overridable="true"

value="MethodServer BackgroundMethodServer"/>

<Property name="wt.queue.executeQueues" overridable="true"

value="false"/>

Hello Randy,

Thanks for the inputs but you are also working on WC11 Non UI mode ?,because i have tried adding the properties in our config file and propagated the same but getting the issue in Non UI mode. MS server is getting timed out as i can see in logs as bellow:

ERROR [MethodServerMonitor] wt.server.manager.startup - Unable to start MethodServer    wt.util.WTRemoteException: Unable to get server; nested exception is:

(wt.manager.managerResource/3) wt.util.WTException: Start of MethodServer timed out.

Could you please help me on this ?

Hr.Tox
6-Contributor
(To:vsondge)

Hi vsondge,

do you remember how you could fix this?

I have exactly the same error in WC11.0 M030 trying to launch 2 methodserver instance.

Thanks Jochen

Top Tags