cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We are happy to announce the new Windchill Customization board! Learn more.

FMEA Tool Tip

ptc-6333065
1-Newbie

FMEA Tool Tip

When adding a new Mode into a FMEA Worksheet how can i select certain columns to 'merge and center' the data in that feild without adding another line/row?

Any information will be uselful many thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Sure.

- With your Project open, open the Project Navigator. You can "pin" the Navigator so it remains visible.

- Expand "Support Files"

- Expand "FMEA"

- Open "Design". You should see the "FMEA Design" window with all the FMEA fields listed.

- At the top of your screen, on the menu bar, select "Design"

- You should see a dropdown window: "Setup Structure". Select this.

- the "Select FMEA Data Structure" window should open:

Note: If another user makes any changes, you will need to refresh your FMEA module.

Hope this helps.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Kallum, could you be a little more specific? You refer to adding a new mode, but wish to not add another line/row. Could you provide an example?

Hi thank you for the reply

i have attached the following screen shot as a example. as you can see some colums are merged through the rows while others are not in particalur column 1 and 2. how can i get colunm 2 to appear the same as column 1

fmea+example.png

I would check your FMEA Data Structure. Currently our FMEAs are set up as you have desired and the structure is "Standard FMEA".

thanks any chance you could provide the path to this set up i am a faily new user of the programme

Sure.

- With your Project open, open the Project Navigator. You can "pin" the Navigator so it remains visible.

- Expand "Support Files"

- Expand "FMEA"

- Open "Design". You should see the "FMEA Design" window with all the FMEA fields listed.

- At the top of your screen, on the menu bar, select "Design"

- You should see a dropdown window: "Setup Structure". Select this.

- the "Select FMEA Data Structure" window should open:

Note: If another user makes any changes, you will need to refresh your FMEA module.

Hope this helps.

Top Tags