cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community email notifications are disrupted. While we are working to resolve, please check on your favorite boards regularly to keep up with your conversations and new topics.

Finding WTPart Relationship in CAD Document Retrieval

ozclkonur
8-Gravel

Finding WTPart Relationship in CAD Document Retrieval

I can retrieve CAD documents via http://******/Windchill/servlet/odata/CADDocumentMgmt/CADDocuments('OR:wt.epm.EPMDocument:******')?$expand=Attachments and obtain detailed information such as PDFs. However, there's an issue as it doesn't display the relationship of the part with its WTPart. How can I find out which ID it's connected to or what information it's linked to on the WTPart? Could you assist me with this?

4 REPLIES 4
rleir
17-Peridot
(To:ozclkonur)

Owner relationship.PNG

(In the above, ignore the 'OEM Part' table.)

You are looking for a relationship established by the EPMBuild Rule wt.epm.build.EPMBuildRule.

I don't have the OData manual open at the moment but I would be looking to expand something with a name like that. 

More specifically, you will be looking for an Owner relationship.

I find this all easier to access via QueryBuilder reports, and they can be run using OData or other REST API's.

So where do I get the owner IDs from? The branchids of the DRAWING data are not displayed in the EPMBuildRule table ?

HelesicPetr
22-Sapphire I
(To:ozclkonur)

Hi @ozclkonur 

EPMBuildRule is a link between EPM Document and WTPart

If the drawing is referenced to model, then there is a different link - EPMReferenceLink. 

If the drawing is linked directly to the WTPart then the link is the EPMBuildRule 

PetrH

Hi @ozclkonur,

I wanted to follow up with you on your post to see if your question has been answered. 
If so, please mark the appropriate reply as the Accepted Solution. 
Of course, if you have more to share on your issue, please let the Community know so that we can continue to help you. 

Thanks,
Anurag

Top Tags