cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Help us improve the PTC Community by taking this short Community Survey! X

Flex PLM 9.2 M010 (Browser Compatability issue)

SureshKumar.G
1-Newbie

Flex PLM 9.2 M010 (Browser Compatability issue)

Hi All,

I am Suresh Kumar.G, I am Support Executive for Flex PLM and recently I recieved a mail from Client saying that......

"In the Material/Trims library I am trying to get "Trim Category" and "Trim Type" to show. They are both marked ‘Searchable’ and they show in the Search Criteria Layout screen, but they don’t show when you to the actual Search screen. Can you please take a look?"

But unfortunately, from our side when we log into servers we are able to see the attributes and even through VPN(VNC Viewer) also able to see the attributes. Then we came to know that from client side when they open in Internet Explorer they are able to view the attributes but not in Mozilla but from our side we are able to view in both browsers. So, client updated their browser version and even deleted cookies and history but still no luck....

Can any one guide me what is the main cause for this issue...?

For your reference I am attaching client's side screen shots as "1.JPG" and my screen shots as "2.JPG"

0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags