cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Help us improve the PTC Community by taking this short Community Survey! X

Ghost part in ProductPoint locked and cannot save

TTTHOM
1-Newbie

Ghost part in ProductPoint locked and cannot save

Somehow we had several Ghost parts and .pvz files get locked when a user crashed their machine. The .pvz files I was able to unlock but the ghost files I cannot unlock which is causing problems since I found the missing parts and cannot save them.

Some of the parts I was able to save from the persons machine that crashed but another one I cannot save.

Any Ideas?

Thanks
Terry

4 REPLIES 4

I'm having a similar issue... ProductPoint crashed during synchronization and now the parts are all locked and cannot be saved over (even by the user who they're locked by)... I am unable to delete them or save over them. Any help is much appreciated! Thanks!

I did not get any help from tech support on this so I had to "fix" the model. I was able to go into the reference viewer and click on dependencies then I finally saw the parts causing the issue. I was able to rt click on these and select break link. Now it is happy and I was able to release it.

I'm having similar issues. Has anyone found a way to clear the incomplete parts?

Well, we just uninstalled and reinstalled the server. It seemed to delete everything.

Top Tags