cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We are happy to announce the new Windchill Customization board! Learn more.

How do I check whether the version number of an object in a promotion request is the latest version?

bwilcox
1-Newbie

How do I check whether the version number of an object in a promotion request is the latest version?

We are using Windchill 10.2 M030. I have a workflow for handling the Promotion Request processing, and I need to check whether the version of an object submitted on the promotion request is the latest version of that object or not. Is there an attribute that stores this information? I can get the version number, the iteration number and tell if the iteration is the latest iteration for the given version number, but I don't know how to tell if the version is the latest version for the object.

Any help will be appreciated. Attached is the code that I am currently using within an "Execute Expression" robot inside the workflow.

Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I found a round-about way of doing this. It isn't the best way, likely, but it works. See attached, if interested.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

I found a round-about way of doing this. It isn't the best way, likely, but it works. See attached, if interested.

Top Tags