cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

How do you divide Windchill and Creo responsibilities between IT and Engineering?

pcnelson
1-Newbie

How do you divide Windchill and Creo responsibilities between IT and Engineering?

I am curious how other companies divide (if they do) ownership and responsibilities related to Creo and PDMLink. I have heard the horror stories of smaller companies and of IT controlling hardware and the issues that sometimes can cause. However, we are a medium sized company with a decent IT department who cooperates with PTC’s recommendations for the most part. To start with, the areas I am interested in are troubleshooting, user support, update installations, user training, and software installation. If you are unhappy with your IT relationship, what do you wish you had more control over? If you were king and had a cleanslate, how would you divide ownership and responsibility? I appreciate your experiences and input.

0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags