cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Have a PTC product question you need answered fast? Chances are someone has asked it before. Learn about the community search. X

How to get Team Members and Role information from Container

adev
1-Newbie

How to get Team Members and Role information from Container

Hello ,

I am working on the sql script where I will need to get the product team members and role information there is any way we can do that

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
BineshKumar1
12-Amethyst
(To:adev)

If you looking for Context Team for products, this is what I used long back. This might require some tuning and optimization.

SELECT DISTINCT

pd.namecontainerinfo,

grp.name,

member.name 

FROM

(SELECT grp.name,grp.idA2A2,grp.idA3containerReference FROM WTGroup grp UNION ALL

SELECT grp.name,grp.idA2A2,grp.idA3containerReference FROM WTOrganization grp) grp,

PDMLinkProduct pd,

(SELECT member.idA2A2,member.name FROM WTGroup member UNION ALL

SELECT member.idA2A2,member.name FROM WTRolePrincipal member UNION ALL

SELECT member.idA2A2,member.name FROM WTUser member) member,

MembershipLink mlink WHERE ((grp.name not like '%_ORG%') AND (grp.name not like '%roleGro%') AND (grp.name not like '%teamMem%')) AND

((mlink.idA3A5 = grp.idA2A2) AND

(mlink.idA3B5 = member.idA2A2)

AND (grp.idA3containerReference = pd.idA2A2))

GROUP BY pd.namecontainerinfo,grp.name,member.name

ORDER BY pd.namecontainerinfo

Thank you,

Binesh Kumar

Medtronic - MITG

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
doehr
1-Newbie

It will likely be through a Query. Could you be a bit more specific on where exactly you are trying to get this information from? Is it for a system-wide report to get all users and their context team roles, or for the member list on a change object (change request, change notice etc), or something else?

adev
1-Newbie
(To:doehr)

Hello Daryl,

I am trying to compare the users and there role with different products some of them are old products and some of them are new and I need to get the information which Product consist the Role and Members

BineshKumar1
12-Amethyst

If you looking for Context Team for products, this is what I used long back. This might require some tuning and optimization.

SELECT DISTINCT

pd.namecontainerinfo,

grp.name,

member.name 

FROM

(SELECT grp.name,grp.idA2A2,grp.idA3containerReference FROM WTGroup grp UNION ALL

SELECT grp.name,grp.idA2A2,grp.idA3containerReference FROM WTOrganization grp) grp,

PDMLinkProduct pd,

(SELECT member.idA2A2,member.name FROM WTGroup member UNION ALL

SELECT member.idA2A2,member.name FROM WTRolePrincipal member UNION ALL

SELECT member.idA2A2,member.name FROM WTUser member) member,

MembershipLink mlink WHERE ((grp.name not like '%_ORG%') AND (grp.name not like '%roleGro%') AND (grp.name not like '%teamMem%')) AND

((mlink.idA3A5 = grp.idA2A2) AND

(mlink.idA3B5 = member.idA2A2)

AND (grp.idA3containerReference = pd.idA2A2))

GROUP BY pd.namecontainerinfo,grp.name,member.name

ORDER BY pd.namecontainerinfo

Thank you,

Binesh Kumar

Medtronic - MITG

Thank you so much Binesh for helping

Hi All,

My requirement is quite similar. i want to get specific role from container. I am searching for java API.

Thanks.

Top Tags