cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

How to handle UIValidationStatus.PROMPT_FOR_CONFIRMATION ?

LB_10619520
4-Participant

How to handle UIValidationStatus.PROMPT_FOR_CONFIRMATION ?

Version: Windchill 12.1

Use Case: While creation document, I wanted to implement validation for user to get popup confirmation based on some attribute value. ( if attribute value is "XX", confirm if you want to proceed further or cancel)

Description:

I gone through the PTC documentation and found below information, which is not sufficient to implement UIValidationStatus.PROMPT_FOR_CONFIRMATION  as a beginner  : 

LB_10619520_0-1715856430593.png

I have already wrote a logic and status also getting set (as per printing "result" in MS) for this, but just need to set the further steps to handle the confirmation popup.

Thank you

3 REPLIES 3

Hi LB_10619520

Thank you for your question. 
I’d like to recommend to bring more details and context to your initial inquiry

It also helps to have screenshot(s) to better understand what you are trying to do in your process. 

This will increase your chances to receive meaningful help from other Community members. 

Regards,

Community Moderation Team.

ANNA_02
13-Aquamarine
(To:LB_10619520)

Hi, I have not used UIValidationStatus.PROMPT_FOR_CONFIRMATION previously but as per your use case, I think the same can be achieved through adding the code logic under .jsfrag file and it gets invoked on complete
eg: https://www.ptc.com/en/support/article/CS35488

Hello @LB_10619520

It looks like you have a response from a community member. If it helped you solve your question please mark the reply as the Accepted Solution. 

Of course, if you have more to share on your issue, please let the Community know so other community members can continue to help you.

Thanks,
Community Moderation Team.

Top Tags