cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

How to update parameters in windchill after part checkout & did modification in paramter level inside creo?

hsuryaprakash
1-Newbie

How to update parameters in windchill after part checkout & did modification in paramter level inside creo?

Hi

Ex:

I uploaded part inside windchill with paramter (part _name & part_number) which derive from creo.

Then later I am in need to change the part_number & part name for the same part which uploaded previously.

I checkout to creo & did the parameter change and checkin again .I understood that the changed parameter is not updated inside windchill ?

Is there any solution to sort out this issue ???

1 REPLY 1
LoriSood
22-Sapphire II
(To:hsuryaprakash)

Haris,

Are you trying to rename the CAD part or just update the parameter value? If you want to manage Creo parameters within Windchill then you need to set up Windchill IBAs and map them to the parameters. Please refer to the "About Attribute Mapping" topic in the Windchill Help Center:

http://support.ptc.com/cs/help/windchill_hc/wc102_hc/index.jspx?id=TypeMgrAttributeMapAbout&action=show

Top Tags