cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

I can't run the windchill test system

OnurNalbantoglu
13-Aquamarine

I can't run the windchill test system

I wanted to connect eclipse with windchill and create new classes. The connection was made and there were classes used in the com package. As soon as I created and uploaded new classes into the com package, the .class files in windchill were deleted and the test system stopped working. What can I do for it?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

@OnurNalbantoglu 

Try to do not compile the full com package, but compile just your custom one 

It wouldn't delete others classes.

PetrH

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Hi @OnurNalbantoglu 

If classes were deleted because source files didn't exist that you need to restore them from backup or different system with same Version.

PetrH

I didn't take any backups. is there any other way i can undo the windchill changes.

@OnurNalbantoglu if the files were deleted from Windchill/codebase/com and source files does not exist? 

install new system and copy missing class files. Or copy class files from production system if the system has same version.

If source files exist just compile full windchill/src folder. But I don't think it is good idea. Very often some src java files are out of date 

PetrH 

I tried what you said, but when I tried to install the com package from the windchill shell, the files were deleted again

@OnurNalbantoglu 

Try to do not compile the full com package, but compile just your custom one 

It wouldn't delete others classes.

PetrH

Top Tags