cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We are happy to announce the new Windchill Customization board! Learn more.

IEAdapters in rehost.properties

BrianToussaint
19-Tanzanite

IEAdapters in rehost.properties

So I am trying to set my properties for IEAdapters in the rehost.properties file. It says to do one for each adapter. When I export per the instructions I get for adapters. One is for load balancer, one is for Ldap, one is for EnterpriseLdap and one is for ActvDirAdapter. Do I need one for each or are any of them covered in other properties, like EnterpriseLdap? The example in the book doesn't cover the one for AD. Any tips on that? The instructions are not very clear, but am I also supposed to change the server name to the target server name?

Thanks!

2 REPLIES 2
TomU
23-Emerald IV
(To:BrianToussaint)

A while back I created an additional JDNI adapter for Active Directory integration. During my last rehost I didn't bother defining this adapter in the properties file since the properties were going to be the same between production and test. It didn't work. I had to manually go back in and fix the adapter's host name an also recreate the encrypted property for the password. From this I'm drawing the conclusion that it needs to be defined. What I don't know is whether or not all the adapter properties need to be listed. (For AD integration there are a LOT of them!) Please let me know what you find.

Hey Brian,

Good morning. Did you ever get a definitive answer about this? I am currently struggling with the same issue.

Thanks,

Buddy Hudson

Top Tags