cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Have a PTC product question you need answered fast? Chances are someone has asked it before. Learn about the community search. X

InfoNotFoundException: Info resource not found for a custom class

Rameshkumar
1-Newbie

InfoNotFoundException: Info resource not found for a custom class

I have a wizard that calls an action for a custom button ( Adding a single row with columns). Upon clicking the button, the actions are defined to call a method and the control passes to the method which I got confirmed using the debug statements.

The method is defined in a custom class that extends a NmSimpleOid object.

The flow of control is as follows:

An custom abstract class extends the NmSimpleOid class. As the abstract class cannot be instantiated in my custom method, I have created another class that extends the abstract class.

Now, When we execute the action , it throws an error in method server as show below:
===========================================================================================================
ERROR : com.ptc.core.meta.type.runtime.server.impl.integrated.TypeBasedACServiceProvider - (wt.introspection.introspectionResource/8) wt.introspection
.InfoNotFoundException: Info resource not found for com.airbus.awas.refdata.Reference.
Nested exception is: wt.introspection.InfoNotFoundException: Info resource not found for com.airbus.awas.refdata.Reference.
wt.util.WTException: (wt.introspection.introspectionResource/8) wt.introspection.InfoNotFoundException: Info resource not found for com.airbus.awas.re
fdata.Reference.
Nested exception is: (wt.introspection.introspectionResource/8) wt.introspection.InfoNotFoundException: Info resource not found for com.airbus.awas.re
fdata.Reference.
============================================================================================================
Info resource not found for com.airbus.awas.refdata.Reference.

"Reference" is the name of my custom class that extends an custom abstract class. Inturn the custom abstract class extends NmSimpleOid as said before..

Please help me out in solving this error.

code snippets..

------------------------------------------

private static AbstractRefData instanciate(String refType) {
AbstractRefData ret = null;
ret = new Reference();

ret.setInternalName("newObj:" + ret.getClass().getName() + ":" + Math.random());

return ret;
}

Error throwing exactly on this line : ret = new Reference();

Instanciate is a method that is called from the method that is set as the action for the wizard button. Reference is the class that extends AbstractRefData which is an abstract class. This class extends the NmSimplieOid class.

0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags