cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

Life Cycle - OIR

Cosmo
1-Newbie

Life Cycle - OIR

Does anyone know what this means? I'm trying to change the life cycle of an object using the OIRs. I thought I could just change the word "Basic" with the name of the lifecycle I want to use....but alas...this does not appear to be the case. The following text is written in the xml file just above the life cycle section:

Mike -

1 REPLY 1
bwilcox
1-Newbie
(To:Cosmo)

In Reply to Michael Kramer:

Does anyone know what this means? I'm trying to change the life cycle of an object using the OIRs. I thought I could just change the word "Basic" with the name of the lifecycle I want to use....but alas...this does not appear to be the case. The following text is written in the xml file just above the life cycle section:

Mike -

Here is how I set a particular lifecycle, using the OIR:

<attrvalue final="false" force="false" ignore="false" algorithm="com.ptc.core.foundation.lifecycle.server.impl.LifeCycleTemplateAttributeAlgorithm" id="lifeCycle.id">
<arg>New Life Cycle Name</arg>
</attrvalue>
<attrconstraint final="false" force="false" ignore="false" algorithm="com.ptc.core.rule.server.impl.GatherAttributeConstraints" id="lifeCycle.id">
<value algorithm="com.ptc.core.rule.server.impl.GetServerAssignedConstraint"> </value>
<value algorithm="com.ptc.core.rule.server.impl.GetImmutableConstraint"> </value>
</attrconstraint>

Just replace theNew Life Cycle Name wording with the actual name of the life cycle that you want to use.

Benjamin Wilcox – IntelliServ<sup>™</sup>

PPM & PDM Administrator

IntelliServ provides broadband networking and along-string
evaluation services for high-definition downhole and sub-surface operations
> Get the Facts.

Top Tags