cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

MS is crashing

ManojC
1-Newbie

MS is crashing

Hi,

Recently I have rehosted one environment and after that it was starting up but from yesterday I am facing problems with startup of windchill pdmlink applciation.

when I start I am getting below lines .. and finally it stopped ..

2014-11-07 08:26:43,504 INFO [main] client.wc.service.DistributedSupportService - Using DataServer de-s-0174792.de.abb.com@4099[0]

2014-11-07 08:26:43,519 INFO [main] client.wc.service.imex.ImExServiceImpl - ImExServiceImpl : Start performStartupProcess()

2014-11-07 08:26:43,519 INFO [main] client.wc.service.imex.ImExServiceImpl - ImExServiceImpl : Start performStartupProcess()

2014-11-07 08:26:44,377 INFO [main] wt.method.server.startup - Classification Service started successfully.

2014-11-07 08:26:57,895 ERROR [WVSScheduleQueue.SchedulingThread] com.infoengine.log.debug Administrator - com.infoengine.exception.adapter.IEAdapterIOException; nested exception is:

javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: [LDAP: error code 32 - The search base entry 'uid=admin,ou=people,cn=Windchill_8.0,cn=Application Services,o=a' does not exist]; remaining name 'uid=admin,ou=people,cn=Windchill_8.0,cn=Application Services,o=a'

com.infoengine.exception.adapter.IEAdapterIOException; nested exception is:

javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: [LDAP: error code 32 - The search base entry 'uid=admin,ou=people,cn=Windchill_8.0,cn=Application Services,o=a' does not exist]; remaining name 'uid=admin,ou=people,cn=Windchill_8.0,cn=Application Services,o=a'

at com.infoengine.jndi.QueryObjects.run(QueryObjects.java:276)

at com.infoengine.jndi.JNDIAdapterImpl.processRequest(JNDIAdapterImpl.java:211)

at com.infoengine.procunit.adapter.Adapter.send(Adapter.java:198)

at com.infoengine.SAK.ObjectWebject.invoke(ObjectWebject.java:262)

at com.infoengine.compiledTasks.file.D$3a$5cptc$5cWindchill_10$2e2$5cWindchill$5ctasks.wt.federation.queryprincipals$2exml.invoke(queryprincipals$2exml.java:100)

at com.infoengine.SAK.Task.invoke(Task.java:1806)

As per my understanding it shoud look for Administrator or wtadmin user but it is looking for some other user .. he is not present in WDS .. it is present in emnterprise AD.

Any suggestion would be helpful .on overcoming this issue ..

Message was edited by: Ryan Kelley

1 REPLY 1
ChrisSpartz
12-Amethyst
(To:ManojC)

Enabling wt.org debug logging should give a better idea of why Windchill is looking for this user, and why Windchill is looking in the wrong LDAP. To enable the debug logging add the below line to your <Windchill>/codebase/WEB-INF/log4jMethodServer.properties file and restart Windchill:
log4j.logger.wt.org=DEBUG

Top Tags