cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

Most recent participants

yvang
1-Newbie

Most recent participants

Hi Everyone,

I'm having this problem in the Process tab. After I click to add participants to the team, my " most recent participants " are all gone.

I have to manually search every time I want to add someone and it's becoming a hassle.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

3 REPLIES 3
bsindelar
6-Contributor
(To:yvang)

I am curious as to your business process.  In my experience I haven't seen a common practice of modifying the participants on the team instance for an object with a team instance (common examples are the change objects).  Do you have an ad-hoc process where you need to modify the team on an object-by-object basis?  Maybe there's a better way to assign the team earlier in the process and save you some time in the reassignments?

Thanks for answering Bob,

I'm not sure I understand what your asking though. I am not modifying any affected objects or changing the review board in the PLM process.

My problem is not having my most recent participants history when trying to add roles in the process tab.

I used to have a list of names that I recently searched for, where I could quickly click their names and add them to whatever role I wanted to. However now it's wiped clean and it's a long process to continuously manually re search for everyone again.

For our ad-hoc process, yes. We assign one specific task for an individual to complete after release stage.

Please advise.

Thanks,

bsindelar
6-Contributor
(To:yvang)

My question is to ask why do you need to add roles in the process tab.  It sounds like you are doing this for every single object you are processing, rather than having it be programmatically applied as a template or from some other non-manual means.  I am curious to know if there are any particular reasons why it has to be done this way.

Top Tags