cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community email notifications are disrupted. While we are working to resolve, please check on your favorite boards regularly to keep up with your conversations and new topics.

Mount Windchil server procedure?

MS_Santos
13-Aquamarine

Mount Windchil server procedure?

Hello ,

Would you have any procedure to mount a Windchil server? a step by step, would it be Windows 2019 machine, PDF, even video for that?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
BenLoosli
23-Emerald II
(To:MS_Santos)
5 REPLIES 5
avillanueva
22-Sapphire II

Do you mean install? File vaults? Can you be more specific since mount can mean many things? 

If I refer to my own installation, I have the entire application installed on mount for a netapp filer (RHEL). So long as the relative path of the mount is the same, it can be moved to new hosts easily. Is your installation already installed or are you looking to start that process?

MS_Santos
13-Aquamarine
(To:avillanueva)

Hello, today I have nothing I need to start from scratch.

BenLoosli
23-Emerald II

Read, Read and re-read the PTC Windchill Installation manuals!

Every installation is different with different settings. I have 2 Windchill systems and they act differently for no reason that I can figure out. Both are installed and upgraded with the same basic procedure that I have written over the years and tet=sted with many installs and upgrades.

MS_Santos
13-Aquamarine
(To:BenLoosli)

Hello, I need to start with the basics, where do I find these links? I need to start from the base and then advance

BenLoosli
23-Emerald II

Top Tags