cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We are happy to announce the new Windchill Customization board! Learn more.

Object view

Luar
1-Newbie

Object view

Hi to all!

I successfully import cad part and assembly on my workspace in winchill. I just wondered

With all the files checked in,why all the CAD files are not in their 3D thumbnails?

Thanks in advance!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
LoriSood
22-Sapphire II
(To:Luar)

Luar,

Have representations been successfully published for these CAD Documents? If you go to the Content tab of one of the CAD Documents are any representations listed in the Representations table that have thumbnails?

11-6-2014+5-09-15+PM.jpg

If not, then that means that the data has not been published into Creo View data. You need to either do client side publishing (File > Check In > Custom Check In > Models and Viewables) or you need to have a CAD worker configured that will publish the data (thumbnail worker will do if you only want thumbnails).

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
LoriSood
22-Sapphire II
(To:Luar)

Luar,

Have representations been successfully published for these CAD Documents? If you go to the Content tab of one of the CAD Documents are any representations listed in the Representations table that have thumbnails?

11-6-2014+5-09-15+PM.jpg

If not, then that means that the data has not been published into Creo View data. You need to either do client side publishing (File > Check In > Custom Check In > Models and Viewables) or you need to have a CAD worker configured that will publish the data (thumbnail worker will do if you only want thumbnails).

Top Tags