cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

Office Worker - Creo View 3 Adaptor for PDF

kmorrison
1-Newbie

Office Worker - Creo View 3 Adaptor for PDF

Is there anyone out there who has successfully created an Office Worker for Creo View 3 Adaptor for PDF and could share their experiences?

Apparently there is a know bug regarding the GS Worker, that it fails to start (CS16946 and CS93677). The work around is to create a shortcut to the WorkerDaemon.exe program and place it in the Startup. However, this is not working for me either. If I get this to work when I login, the solution to having it start automatically is to create Autologin on the document publisher server (a separate computer - Windows 2008 server r2), which is a security hole.

Windchill 10.2 M020

Ken Morrison

kenneth.morrison@covidien.com

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi Ken

Yes i did succesfully create the office worker even with GS Worker Deamon. The problem is Windows...

Go to following folder:

C:\Windows\SysWOW64\config\systemprofile

Create a new folder named

C:\Windows\SysWOW64\config\systemprofile\Desktop

Start the worker Daemon, logout and have fun 😉

Regards

Björn

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Hi Ken

Yes i did succesfully create the office worker even with GS Worker Deamon. The problem is Windows...

Go to following folder:

C:\Windows\SysWOW64\config\systemprofile

Create a new folder named

C:\Windows\SysWOW64\config\systemprofile\Desktop

Start the worker Daemon, logout and have fun 😉

Regards

Björn

Björn,

Thank you so much. With your reply, you answered what three PTC engineers were unable to resolve. They have been working for one week without a clear solution. I had five open tickets and three remained open. I will talk to PTC about clearing documenting the resolution to this problem.

Sincerely,

Ken

And my bank account is...

Your welcome!

Björn

Top Tags