cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

PTC Windchill 10.2 F000 JCA Exception

kkazi
1-Newbie

PTC Windchill 10.2 F000 JCA Exception

Hi,

I have recently installed PTC Windchill 10.2 F000.

While untill recently i was able to navigate to Preference Management window in Utilities, today I am not able to do so.

I get the following error :

ERROR : com.ptc.jca.error wcadmin102 - ---------- JCA Exception ----------javax.servlet.jsp.JspException: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.ptc.jca.json.table.TableConfigHolder.toJSONString()Ljava/lang/String;

can some one please help ? as a last resort i will have to take the pains to re install everything all over again .

- kazi.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
kkazi
1-Newbie
(To:kkazi)

Hi,

I resolved that one!

While trying to follow the example regarding creation of info pages in the PTC Customization guide, i had made an entry in the site.xconf file... this was causing the trouble. i removed that entry and executed the command:: "xconfmanager -pF" in the windchill shell to recompile the site.xconf file to its original state.

That did it!

Hope that if some one else finds himself in the same situation then the above tip will work.

Regards,

Kazi

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
kkazi
1-Newbie
(To:kkazi)

Hi,

I resolved that one!

While trying to follow the example regarding creation of info pages in the PTC Customization guide, i had made an entry in the site.xconf file... this was causing the trouble. i removed that entry and executed the command:: "xconfmanager -pF" in the windchill shell to recompile the site.xconf file to its original state.

That did it!

Hope that if some one else finds himself in the same situation then the above tip will work.

Regards,

Kazi

Top Tags