cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Have a PTC product question you need answered fast? Chances are someone has asked it before. Learn about the community search. X

Performing a task to return the objects in a Change Request

ptc-4715649
1-Newbie

Performing a task to return the objects in a Change Request

Hello everybody.

I need to return, using a customized task, the list of the affected objects in open Change Requests.

I can return the information of the CR with wt.change2.WTChangeRequest2, but I couldn't find out the proper type to see the affected objects of these CR.
Can anybody help me?

Thanks!

Renato Mádisson

Configuration Analyst at Mectron Odebrecht
2 REPLIES 2

wt.change2.RelevantRequestData2 is type/Link between change request and Changeable(affected objects).

You can get the change request's affected objects by wt.change2.ChangeHelper2.service.getChangeables(Change_request,boolean) API

API:

QueryResult getChangeables(ChangeRequestIfc cr,boolean onlyChangeables)throws WTException,ChangeException2

wt.change2.ChangeHelper2.service.getChangeables((wt.change2.ChangeRequestIfc) theRequest,true);

Retrieves the Changeable2 objects related to the given ChangeRequestIfc object by the RelevantRequestDataIfc association. These Changeable2 objects represent additional documentation for the Change Request. If onlyChangeables is true, the QueryResult returned contains a set of Changeable2 objects.If onlyChangeables is false, the QueryResult returned contains a set of RelevantRequestDataIfc link objects that have references to the Changeable2 objects. Get the working copy if the current user was the one who checked it out, otherwise get the checked out copy.

example

wt.fc.QueryResult qr = wt.change2.ChangeHelper2.service.getChangeables((wt.change2.ChangeRequestIfc) theRequest,true);

{

Changeable2 temp=qr.next();

{

}

}

Or you can use the query builder/Report manager to generate the report of Change request and it's affected data.attached is sample qml/report to find the affected WTPart of change request.

Thanks,

Shreyas

Thanks Shreyas. It really helped.

I got the changeables using query-links and the object you told me.

Renato Mádisson

Configuration Analyst at Mectron Odebrecht
Top Tags