cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We are happy to announce the new Windchill Customization board! Learn more.

Problem with Index Search (Fast.)

alonkar-2
1-Newbie

Problem with Index Search (Fast.)

Hi All,

I have installed the Index search on my server which is clone server of our production server Windchill 9.1 M060.

I am getting below error which executing any search from Search page in Windchill:

wt.util.WTException: There is a problem with your query or the connection with the Indexing Engine. Provide your administrator with this message and the time that you encountered

his error.

at wt.indexsearch.InstreamSearchDelegate.performSearch(InstreamSearchDelegate.java:935)

at wt.indexsearch.AbstractIndexSearchDelegate.search(AbstractIndexSearchDelegate.java:440)

at com.ptc.core.adapter.server.impl.IndexedSearchWebjectDelegate.invoke(IndexedSearchWebjectDelegate.java:330)

at com.ptc.core.adapter.server.impl.WebjectDelegateFactory.invokeDelegate(WebjectDelegateFactory.java:434)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)

at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)

at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)

at wt.method.WTAdapterImpl.processWebject(WTAdapterImpl.java:749)

at wt.method.WTAdapterImpl.processRequest(WTAdapterImpl.java:475)

at com.infoengine.procunit.adapter.Adapter.send(Adapter.java:390)

at com.infoengine.SAK.ObjectWebject.invoke(ObjectWebject.java:262)

at com.infoengine.compiledTasks.file.F$3a$5cptc$5cWindchill$5ctasks.com.ptc.windchill.enterprise.search.search$2dindexsearch$2exml.invoke(search$2dindexsearch$2exml.java:

7)

at com.infoengine.SAK.Task.invoke(Task.java:1783)

at com.infoengine.SAK.Task.executeTask(Task.java:1944)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)

at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)

at com.infoengine.webject.mgt.CallTask.invoke(CallTask.java:181)

at com.infoengine.SAK.ManagementWebject.invoke(ManagementWebject.java:81)

at com.infoengine.compiledTasks.file.F$3a$5cptc$5cWindchill$5ctasks.com.ptc.windchill.enterprise.search.search$2dsystemwidesearch$2exml.invoke(search$2dsystemwidesearch$2

ml.java:344)

at com.infoengine.SAK.Task.invoke(Task.java:1783)

at wt.method.WTAdapterImpl.processTask(WTAdapterImpl.java:688)

at wt.method.WTAdapterImpl.processRequest(WTAdapterImpl.java:477)

at com.infoengine.procunit.adapter.Adapter.send(Adapter.java:390)

at com.infoengine.SAK.Task.executeTaskRemotely(Task.java:2059)

at com.infoengine.SAK.Task.invoke(Task.java:1730)

at com.infoengine.SAK.Task.executeTask(Task.java:1944)

at com.infoengine.webject.mgt.DispatchTasks.invoke(DispatchTasks.java:618)

at com.infoengine.SAK.ManagementWebject.invoke(ManagementWebject.java:81)

at com.ptc.core.components.adapter.GetModelWebjectBean.dispatch(GetModelWebjectBean.java:330)

at com.ptc.core.components.adapter.GetModelWebjectBean.getModel(GetModelWebjectBean.java:171)

at com.ptc.core.components.adapter.GetModelWebjectDelegate.invoke(GetModelWebjectDelegate.java:121)

at com.ptc.core.adapter.server.impl.WebjectDelegateFactory.invokeDelegate(WebjectDelegateFactory.java:434)

at wt.method.WTAdapterImpl.processWebject(WTAdapterImpl.java:749)

at wt.method.WTAdapterImpl.processRequest(WTAdapterImpl.java:475)

at com.infoengine.au.SocketAccess$SocketThread.run(SocketAccess.java:1254)

ERROR : com.infoengine.util.IeContextMonitor.contexts - 2013-05-22 10:48:09.234 +0000, hh0dd1te;7044;11, 56, SocketThread0, hh0df3f5;6788;986, wcadmin, 127.0.0.1, Get-Model, 7.07

2647, wt.util.WTException

Does anybody have solution over this? I have already logged case, but yet not got solution

Thanks,

~Amit

3 REPLIES 3
PLM1
1-Newbie
(To:alonkar-2)

Hi Amit,

I am having the same problem with Fast Indexing. Looks like you did not get any reply to your post. I know it has been a very long time but do you happen to remmber what you did to solve this issue?

Thanks,

Mitesh

alonkar-2
1-Newbie
(To:PLM1)

In my case, issue was with disk space, which was very less on drive where index search was configured.

Increasing the disk space resolved the issue.

Also, increase Timeout error from 60 to 600 at below location:

<index Search installation path >\InStream_5.1\instream\etc\NodeConf.xmlindexsearch.png

Hope this helps you.

~Amit

PLM1
1-Newbie
(To:alonkar-2)

Amit,

Thanks for your reply. I will check those things on my server. The specific issue I am seeing on my Fast server is that the "QRservice" on the System Management page appears to be dead. So I am trying to get it back up. I'll see if your suggestions help.

- Mitesh

Top Tags