cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Help us improve the PTC Community by taking this short Community Survey! X

ProjectLink share

rstav
1-Newbie

ProjectLink share

Windchill Admins,
I have a file that was shared from Commonspace to a Project in ProjectLink. Now I want to remove that share, but I am not able to find that particular file in the 20+ folders in the project. I know that it is shared to the project by looking at the share status, but it does not tell me where in the project it is shared.

Is there a way to find out where it is stored in the Project, so I can remove the share? Or is there a way to remove the share without finding it in the project?

We are using Windchill 9.0 M050.

Thanks
Rich

Richard Stavish
Pro/E System Administrator
Sargent Controls & Aerospace

[cid:image003.jpg@01CAB06B.5081E600]

E-mail:
Office:
Fax:

RStavish@sargentcontrols.com
520-744-1000 Ext. 4570
520-744-7529
1 REPLY 1
bjensen
1-Newbie
(To:rstav)

In Reply to Richard Stavish:

There are two approachesthat I would use to find the document in the porject.

1. From the share status table click on the link to the project. This should take you to the containing folder for the document.

2. Navigate to the Project, then use the "<u>Search within this project</u>:" search option to find the document.

Good luck

Brian

Windchill Admins,
I have a file that was shared from Commonspace to a Project in ProjectLink. Now I want to remove that share, but I am not able to find that particular file in the 20+ folders in the project. I know that it is shared to the project by looking at the share status, but it does not tell me where in the project it is shared.

Is there a way to find out where it is stored in the Project, so I can remove the share? Or is there a way to remove the share without finding it in the project?

We are using Windchill 9.0 M050.

Thanks
Rich

Richard Stavish
Pro/E System Administrator
Sargent Controls & Aerospace

[cid:image003.jpg@01CAB06B.5081E600]

E-mail:
Office:
Fax:

RStavish@sargentcontrols.com
520-744-1000 Ext. 4570