cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Want the oppurtunity to discuss enhancements to PTC products? Join a working group! X

Publishing Issue

Amirtharaj_K
15-Moonstone

Publishing Issue

Hi Guys,

I have a one assembly and on that asm have a drawing file i successful check-in into Windchill.

1. But when i open that model 2D drawing through Creo Parametric, i can see all the component but when i open the 3D i can't see it.

2. Creo view also i can't see that model.

How we can check this issue and where we can check it.

Regards,

Aj

3 REPLIES 3

can you provide more information? Screen shot or errors. Look at workspace events, trail files and publishing logs. Please post those.

Thanks for the replay @avillanueva 

I don't have an scrrenshot log from Customer, which i know they have a PT.1 to PT.5 version if they open the latest version of the drawing they can see the whole model and same like in Creo View. But if they open the 3D model from drawing can't see the whole model some sub-assembly is not shown in 3D model.

Regrads,

Aj

Hi @Amirtharaj_K 

I would start to share more information. No one can help if you can not see it. 

For example What does it means you can not see 3D models? What if some creo layer is activated and you just don't know that

This situation usually is solved after you send the 3D models to a support that can analyze what is wrong in the model. 

Here I would not expect that the issue is connected with Windchill. 

PetrH

Announcements

Top Tags