cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We are happy to announce the new Windchill Customization board! Learn more.

Query Builder: Move

jmccormick-4
7-Bedrock

Query Builder: Move

Hi All,

I've been searching around but haven't been able to find anything on reporting on Move's in Windchill.

Would anyone be able to help me with a couple of questions:

- What table is the move history of an object stored in in the Query Builder?

- What is the correct way to join this table to the EPM Document to get a move history as well as the times of the moves?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Many thanks,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I believe the table you're looking for is the "LOCATIONCHANGERECORD" table. The column IDA3A4 would join to the IDA2A2 of the object. In SQL it would look like this:

select r.*

from locationchangerecord r, epmdocument d, epmdocumentmaster m

where m.cadname = 'jamie_test1.drw'

and m.ida2a2 = d.ida3masterreference

and d.ida2a2 = r.ida3a4;

I don't to much (or anything for that matter) with QueryBuilder, so you'll have to convert it yourself.

Also keep in mind the the objects aren't always EPMDocuments. The CLASSNAMEKEYA4 tell you which type of object it is you're working with.

~Jamie

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

I believe the table you're looking for is the "LOCATIONCHANGERECORD" table. The column IDA3A4 would join to the IDA2A2 of the object. In SQL it would look like this:

select r.*

from locationchangerecord r, epmdocument d, epmdocumentmaster m

where m.cadname = 'jamie_test1.drw'

and m.ida2a2 = d.ida3masterreference

and d.ida2a2 = r.ida3a4;

I don't to much (or anything for that matter) with QueryBuilder, so you'll have to convert it yourself.

Also keep in mind the the objects aren't always EPMDocuments. The CLASSNAMEKEYA4 tell you which type of object it is you're working with.

~Jamie

Never tried to report on this personally.

However, have you tried using wt.audit.eventinfo.MoveEventInfo

More info here - switch out your server name

https://SERVER/Windchill/app/#ptc1/tcomp/infoPage?ColumnDesc=true&ClassName=wt.audit.eventinfo.MoveEventI…

Top Tags