cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

Rehosting ant script problem

ptc-2268933
1-Newbie

Rehosting ant script problem

We started the rehosting method by copying the windchill application, apache and tomcat to the target system. When I try to run the ant build.xml script from within windchill shell, I get the error that "ant" is not a recognized command. I tried the apache and tomcat ant scripts with the same error. has anyone run into this before?

I know windchill command is written in perl, but what about windchill shell? There is not much information shell in the sys admin guide, other than how to use it.

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5

Hello, Bryon,

It seems that the documentation around the Info*Engine tooling for web services might be useful to you; you can find it in the Windchill 10.1 (or earlier) Help Center on ptc.com:

http://www.ptc.com/cs/help/windchill_hc/wc101_hc/index.jspx?id=IEUG_WSFToolOverview&action=show

Does this help to address your questions?

Regards

Jane

Jane Zupfer
VP, Windchill Publications
T 763.957.8299
E -

Hi Byron,

I have seen that issue when the Windchill DS service is running. Not sure
why...

Ben

Thanks, i don't think so. I should have mentioned I am running 9.1 m20. My bin\admintools\ only contains a rehost folder, and no webservices.

Hello, Bryon,

It seems that the documentation around the Info*Engine tooling for web services might be useful to you; you can find it in the Windchill 10.1 (or earlier) Help Center on ptc.com:

http://www.ptc.com/cs/help/windchill_hc/wc101_hc/index.jspx?id=IEUG_WSFToolOverview&action=show

Does this help to address your questions?

Regards

Jane

Jane Zupfer
VP, Windchill Publications
T 763.957.8299
E -

BenLoosli
23-Emerald II
(To:ptc-2268933)

What version and build are you rehosting?
I just finished a rehost of 9.0 m050 with numerous calls to PTC for resolution.

Robocopy files not complete
LDAP not connecting
Ant scripts not doing the migration fully
JAVA not launching from Windchill

Now I'm ready for my 9.1 m060 upgrade on the development system, as soon as IT tells me they have image backups of both systems!

Thank you,

Ben H. Loosli
USEC, INC.

Fixed it perse. The directory structure didn't change to the same drive letter name. for some reason that debunked the transfer.

Top Tags