cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We are happy to announce the new Windchill Customization board! Learn more.

Revision Issue in Windchill

Luar
1-Newbie

Revision Issue in Windchill

Hi,

The scenario is this. I checkout an obeject/file but I didn't do anything, after that I checkin the object/file and the version is added.

can somebody expalin to me why the version added if I didnt modify anything?. It makes me confused.

Thanks in advanced!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
huggre
1-Newbie
(To:Luar)

Hi, everytime you check out and check in an object in Windchill a new iteration will automatically be created, even if you havent changed anything.

If you do not want to create a new inetration you should have used the "undo checkout" instead of "check in"

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
huggre
1-Newbie

Hi, everytime you check out and check in an object in Windchill a new iteration will automatically be created, even if you havent changed anything.

If you do not want to create a new inetration you should have used the "undo checkout" instead of "check in"

Luar
1-Newbie
(To:huggre)

Thank you! now I know what were going to do.

akumar-2
1-Newbie

Hi

Everytime when I click Revise & checkout in PROE New Version of CAD Drawing added to Windchill, When I click CheckIn , new iteration created of Revised CAD Drawing. So At the end two iteration created. Anybody knows why two iteration created while Revise CAD Drawing?

Luar
1-Newbie
(To:akumar-2)

Hi,

As I know when you revise new version created.

Ex.

I have -1 version

when you click revise it will become A.1

if your going to check out/checkin the new version is A.2

Top Tags