cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We are happy to announce the new Windchill Customization board! Learn more.

SearchCondition not working in Windchill 10.0

jfelkins
12-Amethyst

SearchCondition not working in Windchill 10.0

Hello

I am using Windchill 10.0 and found that the SearchCondition(EPMDocument.class, EPMDocument.Number,SearchCondition.Like, "123") is not resolveing in my code. It worked in 9.1 but now I am having trouble. I am using Eclipse and the same library paths as 9.1 but in 10.0.

My error is: "The type com.ptc.windchill.annotations.metadata.Serialization cannot be resolved. It is indirectly referenced from required .class files."

So does anyone see the same issue as me? And how to resolve it? I can remove the last string agurment and it seems to resolve but using the constuctor with a sting at the end seems to have problems.

Thanks for your help!

3 REPLIES 3

hi,

is Windchill Information Modeler installed and srclib/tool/*jar in your build path?

hth, martin

jfelkins
12-Amethyst
(To:jfelkins)

Thank you Martin

I did not have the srclib/tool/*jar in my path and it fixed the issue.It is interesting that I did not need that path in 9.1 but I do in 10.0. Do you know why?

In Reply to martin kraegeloh:

hi,

is Windchill Information Modeler installed and srclib/tool/*jar in your build path?

hth, martin

YoonKim
5-Regular Member
(To:jfelkins)

It is WT_HOME%\srclib\tool\Annotations.jar that was not in WC9.1.

Thanks and Regards,
Peter (Yoon) Kim
281-483-0629

CONFIDENTIALITY WARNING: This message may contain proprietary and/or privileged information of Hamilton Sundstrand Corporation and its affiliated companies. If you are not the intended recipient, please 1) do not disclose, copy, distribute or use this message or its contents, 2) advise the sender by return e-mail, and 3) delete all copies (including all attachments) from your computer. Your cooperation is greatly appreciated.
Top Tags