cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We are happy to announce the new Windchill Customization board! Learn more.

Set Up Participants added group as default

BrianToussaint
19-Tanzanite

Set Up Participants added group as default

I'm trying to figure out a couple of things.

1. How did two groups get added to roles automatically when it wasn't that way before?  Notice that it corresponds with our upgrade to 10.2 from 10.1.
  2. How do I get these two groups from automatically populating?

7-28-2015 2-10-12 PM.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

So I talked to Tech Support because for some reason my test server decided it didn't want to start any workflow routings.  While I had them on the phone for that, I also got this issue settled.  Seems that since I had those roles in my team at the org level it decided to add the groups that were in the teams at the library level.  They had me remove those roles from my team at the org level.  After that it works great.  Now why it changed from my 10.1 to my 10.2 is beyond me but it is working now.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Brian,

we went on 10.2 from 10.1 two months ago.

I haven't seen the behavior you have described.

Marco

Since, behaviour is change after upgrade and there is no change in Workflow&Lifecycle. you can check below things

1. Team template if group is added to role in team

2. if Approve Role is getting resolved by Context team i.e. same role is exist in Product team and contain groups.

Hope it helps !!

Thanks

Shreyas

So I talked to Tech Support because for some reason my test server decided it didn't want to start any workflow routings.  While I had them on the phone for that, I also got this issue settled.  Seems that since I had those roles in my team at the org level it decided to add the groups that were in the teams at the library level.  They had me remove those roles from my team at the org level.  After that it works great.  Now why it changed from my 10.1 to my 10.2 is beyond me but it is working now.

Top Tags