cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We are happy to announce the new Windchill Customization board! Learn more.

Supported Adobe Reader version

STEVEG
21-Topaz I

Supported Adobe Reader version

I am trying to find what the supported version of Reader is.  Would it be listed for Windchill or for Creo View?  And if so where can I find that?  I've been looking but haven't been able to.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

‌There's the Creo View Client software matrix: http://support.ptc.com/appserver/wcms/standards/support_resource_page.jsp?&im_dbkey=123751&icg_dbkey=917#Platform,%20Har…

I have also noted recently that we will run into issues with Chrome as a standalone browser and the so called NPAPI interface which Creo View relies on. There's a knowledge base article on that. search for Chrome NPAPI.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

‌There's the Creo View Client software matrix: http://support.ptc.com/appserver/wcms/standards/support_resource_page.jsp?&im_dbkey=123751&icg_dbkey=917#Platform,%20Har…

I have also noted recently that we will run into issues with Chrome as a standalone browser and the so called NPAPI interface which Creo View relies on. There's a knowledge base article on that. search for Chrome NPAPI.

STEVEG
21-Topaz I
(To:STEVEG)

We already knew about the Chrome issue.  But on the bright side PTC is in the process of removing Java from Windchill.  I'm sure it will take a while though.  I saw in another post about the intended dates of removing Java from each aspect of Windchill.

Steve,

read my comment at the end of this idea Remove all java applets in Windchill

Marco

Marco,

That was the post I was talking about when I said I saw it in another one.

Marco

Sorry about the additional noise my Chrome comment added then even though Marco's comment link added value.

Was my original first paragraph the answer/link you were looking for?

Jorn,

I looked though some of it yesterday but didn't get though it all.  I did some more today.

That page isn't fully updated.  Some of them show only 10.0 F000 and not 10.1.  But on that page I saw what document it should be in so I went to the Reference Document area on PTC's site and found the latest Software Matrix document.

The document shows Adobe Reader version 9, 10, & 11 are supported by Creo View Lite M030.

Thank you.

Top Tags