cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community email notifications are disrupted. While we are working to resolve, please check on your favorite boards regularly to keep up with your conversations and new topics.

Trying restore vaults from source environment by db import

ManojC
1-Newbie

Trying restore vaults from source environment by db import

Hi,

The situation is that, I have completed the upgrade from 10.0 to 10.2 by keeping vault option ias " Do not modify vault configuration

" in upgrade manager utility. current the target system is working fine, but I before starting upgrade I had removed source vault configuration becuase it was pointing to out staging\acceptance environment vault.

Now I am trying to retore those configuration by doing a DB import as there are lot of folders are present.

I have imported following tables for this pupose.

- FVHOST

- FVFOLDER

- FVITEM

- FVMAOUNT

- REPLICATEDITEM

- REPLICAMOUNT

- REPLICAFOLDER

- ROOTMOUNT

- ROOTFOLDER

SITE table is having only one entry and is of master site and vault is located in another host.

After this the MS is getting up but when I tried to access the "external file vault administrator" page then I am getting a pop up saying " You are not authoriosed to acces this page"

and in MS log I am seing following error messages

wt.fv.FVHOST: invalid identifier

TYPEADMINISTRATIVEDOMAIN: invalid indetifier

I amnot understnding, is this really possible or if yes what step i am missing? is there another way to resotore source 10.0 vault configuration??

amny suggestion would be helpful.

1 REPLY 1

How about doing the revaulting... that will point to your new vault location. you can find steps in the admin guide.

Top Tags