cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

Updating Change Object Teams

psweet
4-Participant

Updating Change Object Teams

All,

I'm working on a customization where I have several Teams defined in a Product context. When someone creates a change object, there's an IBA call Plants Affected where they select value(s) from. Each Team defined has roles / participants defined that represent each factory. Through code in the workflow, I'm removing the corresponding roles from the Change Object Team. I then look at the plants affected to determine which team(s) need to be assigned. Using the TeamHelper.service.reteam(Change Object) I'm updating the team. I need to be able to merge the teams together and assign the result to the change object. What I found is that the reteam method merges the context team with the last team processed. Is there anyone that has coded something like this? And if so, how did you go about coding it?

Regards,

Paul Sweet

2 REPLIES 2

Paul,

Did you ever find a solution for this? I'm investigating the same thing, and the best option I can come up with is manually going through each TeamTemplate and building a team which includes all roles/participants from each template. I tried the wt.team.TeamHelper.service.reteam() method, but it replaces the entire team.

Regards,

Bill Palm

dmcalister-2
13-Aquamarine
(To:wpalm_99)

Now I'm investigating this. Seems like there is a need for this functionality.

Could you share any info about how you implemented this?

Top Tags