cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We are happy to announce the new Windchill Customization board! Learn more.

Upload and check in problem

Staron
1-Newbie

Upload and check in problem

My Check In to Windchill fails, and I get this error “No more than one attribute value is allowed”. This assembly has been checked in earlier, all I did was to check it out and make some drawings. There are no errors, model is green.

Anyone has seen this message before, or could help me understand why it shows?

3 REPLIES 3
Staron
1-Newbie
(To:Staron)

Some extra info. I did an undo check-out from Windchill (10.01), both drawing an assembly, then moved the view a bit, saved and checked in with no problems. Then I did check out the same drawing and assembly, and added a few dimension, then it won’t check in and I get the attribute error.

Does the WinDU DuplicateIBAValuesCheck task report any issue (CS153384)?

Hi, and thanks for reply Craig.

I have been on the “phone” with support, and they had no clue on what caused it, we have fixed it now, but that was by exporting windchill to a new temporary local folder, then delete workspace and windchill occurrences, cause the problem was only on the server. Approved By, Review Date, Reviewer, Approved By and Approval Date had all “ -,- “ on the server, but the workspace version of the file did not have had value, there is where the “ – “. So hopefully it’s a long time until I see this error again.

Top Tags