cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

WIndchill and Creo 2 config options

ChrisCollinson
6-Contributor

WIndchill and Creo 2 config options

Hi All,

Have been reviewing our config.pro files and the recommendations for the interaction with Windchill, mainly the dm_XXXXX settings, would anyone be willing to share their settings and the reasons along with any good/bad/indifferent results from changing the values.

There seems to be a huge amount of information to weed through on PTC.com and having run the client inspector on all my users machine and looking at the results there seems to be a mixture of no longer required and recommended settings.

So, if you have done a similar exercise and are willing to share those that would be great, once I've finished this little project I'll post some more information.

Creo 2.0 M020 Windchill 9.1 M070

1 REPLY 1

I would also be interested in what you find. I am getting Windchill 10.1 ready for launch at our company but I have some old config.pro options back when we were trying to get Intralink up and running but had to abandon the project. Now I don't know if I should remove these config options or add new ones.

"Too many people walk around like Clark Kent, because they don't realize they can Fly like Superman"

Top Tags