cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

WTParts that were deleted

Ilan_Mor
11-Garnet

WTParts that were deleted

Hi

I'm looking for QML that shows a list of WTParts that were deleted from the system.

Is there any QML table or object that contains this info?

Thanks 

Ilan .M

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Ilan_Mor 

The reason is that deleted WTPart table does not exists?

If WTpart is deleted from system, it is deleted from database and is not possible to find it anymore.

You can create custom listener for delete event and fill own table with the information or send that information where you need..

PetrH

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
avillanueva
22-Sapphire I
(To:Ilan_Mor)

Interesting. Security audit logs perhaps? What’s your use case for wanting to know? I do not think that data is normally stored.

Sent from my iPhone

Hi,

I'm looking for a way to identify the deleted parts from the UI / logs.

In addition, I am looking to locate these items from the database - I would like to generate a report that aggregates all these items in order to update our BI Data Wearhouse (Separate Data source).
I have tried to search such a table (delete..) but didn't find anything suitable.

Ilan_Mor_0-1660545351090.png

Hi @Ilan_Mor 

The reason is that deleted WTPart table does not exists?

If WTpart is deleted from system, it is deleted from database and is not possible to find it anymore.

You can create custom listener for delete event and fill own table with the information or send that information where you need..

PetrH

Top Tags