cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We are happy to announce the new Windchill Customization board! Learn more.

Which class define wt.workflow.WorkItem info page?

AntonBagryanov
3-Visitor

Which class define wt.workflow.WorkItem info page?

Hi!

I am try to find class that define wt.workflow.WorkItem info page, but I've no success result. In codebase/netmarkets/jsp/wokItem/info.jsp I can find the string that call MVC component:

<jsp:include page="${mvc:getComponentURL('wt.workflow.work.WorkItem.infoPage')}" />

But I can't to find this component.

Please help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi Anton,

If you are looking to find the mvc class that is called using the below component URL, you can navigate to http://host/Windchill/app/#ptc1/comp/carambola.tools.mvc.builder.report‌ url on your server and find the appropriate class using the MVC Builder report.

<jsp:include page="${mvc:getComponentURL('wt.workflow.work.WorkItem.infoPage')}" />

Regards,

Bhushan

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Do you mean the Task Form?

Hi Keir! Yes I do.

OK - To work with Task Forms you will create/modify a Task Form Template which is a jsp Page.  This gets loaded in tat the Site or Org level and found under Templates (Org shown)

3rdlevelNav.jpg TaskFormTemplates.jpg

You define which Task Form Template gets used from within a Workflow Assigned Activity Node

ActivityNode.jpg

There's actually fairly good Help on this in the Help Center: for 10.2 this is Advanced Customization > Business Logic Customization > Customizing Workflow Administration > Customizing Workflow Task Pages although if you're considering an upgrade to WC 10.2 M030+ you may want to look at waiting for the Native Task Form Templates (Native TFT).  See Who has Implemented Native Task Form Templates in 10.2 M030?

Hi Anton,

If you are looking to find the mvc class that is called using the below component URL, you can navigate to http://host/Windchill/app/#ptc1/comp/carambola.tools.mvc.builder.report‌ url on your server and find the appropriate class using the MVC Builder report.

Regards,

Bhushan

Thank you Bhushan! It's actually I need.

Bhushan, do you know how to validate the button like "Complete task"?

Top Tags