cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We are happy to announce the new Windchill Customization board! Learn more.

Which table is used to store EPMDocument Uses tab?

BrianToussaint
19-Tanzanite

Which table is used to store EPMDocument Uses tab?

I'm trying to find what table is used for the EPMDocument Uses tab.  I could not find anything in the reporting resource.  I am trying to get a single level BOM report of all latest EPMDocument assemblies to export and compare to another system.  Does anyone know what this table is?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Yes, EPMMEMBERLINK is the table. Links a EPMDOCUMENT iteration to a master of another EPMDocument (EPMDOCUMENTMASTER). if you care to just get latest, you can join back to EPMDocument but remember that Creo will pull latest by default to workspace so cares not. There is also EPMASSTOREDMEMBER which contains the as stored baseline from check ins if you need that data.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

There are some good clues from PTC on this but in general, here's what I do to find these:

- capture all the database table row counts (for Oracle, force gather statistics, then select table_name, num_rows for all). Export to Excel

- then make changes

- then repeat gather stats, export

- compare in Excel

In general, rows counts increase in just a few tables

Thank you.  I will figure out how to do this for SQL Server.

I believe it is EPM MEMBER or something like that. I can check in TOAD but I believe that or some variation of that is the right table. You are referring to the table that shows what CAD model is used by another CAD model right, like an assembly and its components?

Yes, that is what I am looking for.  I found EPM Member Link.  I can try from here to get the links and figure out what it is giving me.

Yes, EPMMEMBERLINK is the table. Links a EPMDOCUMENT iteration to a master of another EPMDocument (EPMDOCUMENTMASTER). if you care to just get latest, you can join back to EPMDocument but remember that Creo will pull latest by default to workspace so cares not. There is also EPMASSTOREDMEMBER which contains the as stored baseline from check ins if you need that data.

Top Tags